Tuesday 7 October 2014

Incoming from the USA



Hello my friends

Today, I was a little bit stressed before leave for the post office ,but my grumpy face soon got a large smile after seeing everything I received :)

Priscilla sent me a really cute letter. I loved  read a little more about her, and can't wait to read even more things about Califórnia




                         
                               :P                               




Thank you so much Pri for those cute stickers and postcard ^-^

I also received a sweet sweet letter from Becca. I loved how she created a beautiful collage right at the envelope.


Isn't this balloon stamp so cute *-*







Thank you very much Becca, from all the words you sent me and the cute little gifts as well S2.

And, to make me extra happy, I also received some postcrossing officials :


I can't stop looking at this ballerina!


If you enjoyed this post, comment " strawberry".
                                                                                                                         Much love
      Vi S2   
                                                                                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't know what to comment,just say Hi or apples :)