Monday 20 October 2014

Incoming - Australia and Hong Kong


Nǐ hǎo Péng Yǒu :)

Last week I received really beautiful letters. First from Wing, who lives in Hong Kong. She also sent me a little Frozen Card, that she designed herself, with the " let it go " song  lyrics on the back, thanks Wing, for this and all the great things you let me know about you :)




Wow, such beautiful stamps *----*
I also received a pretty letter from the sweet Kayla. I mean, just this wax seal made it all so beautiful right?
I loved to hear from you Kyla, in this cute pretty paper ^_^






I loved to read everything you girls had to tell me, and appreciated the little things you girls sent me. Thank you, cant wait to write you back ;)

And now, for the Postcards I received : One from Slovenia , a postcrossing official with this cutie cute kitty *----* and the other, a beautiful waterfall from my swap pal Bruno. Thanks :)






Much Love
Vi  S2     






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't know what to comment,just say Hi or apples :)