Friday 3 October 2014

Incoming from Israel and Baby Bulldogs


Shalom

Today I received a sweet letter from the beautiful Topaz. It took two months to come all the way from Israel carrying with it not only the beautiful paper and two more coins for my collection (thank you Topaz^-^) and a nice postcard but also a whole new perspective about the conflict that, unfortunately goes on in Topaz's Country.











She was careful enough to make the envelope out of a Divergent ad, that she  knows  its one of my favorite series, so that was very sweet of her.





Thank you so Much Topaz, I can't wait to write and send something as special for you :)

Today I also received a postcrossing official cute postcard from Australia with the most cute Baby bulldogs ever! And look at this stamp *----*




 Much love 
Vi      

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't know what to comment,just say Hi or apples :)