Wednesday 4 March 2015

Outgoing to Denmark



Hej mine venner

Today outgoing goes to the lovely Julie. I decorated the paper with those mushrooms that  painted with watercolors, that I have to say, when I bought them I thought that would be way more difficult than it really is to use it, and now I just have fun a relax while painting :) Who else loves to paint with watercolors?






I also did this postcard , using images I found on pinterest. A "yay" to how amazing pinterest is haha \o/







Julie I hope my words reach you very safe and soon :)


Much Love
Vi :)

4 comments:

  1. I love to paint with watercolors too. Thank you for this mail, I'm looking forward to reciving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anww, your welcome. And I'm also looking forward to read from you!
      Ps: jsut saw your photo and you're so cute 😆

      Delete
  2. I love those painted mushrooms on the writing paper! I haven't tried using watercolors for ages (just acrylic paints), you have inspired me to give it a go. I am also a huge fan of Pinterest. Hope you don't mind me asking but how did you turn the image you got off there into a postcard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah :) You should definitely try watercolors again ( and I would love to see it at your blog). About the postcard, I downloaded the back and front image, edited it to be in the same size and put them side by side very close to each other - using Word - and printed in a special paper that is thicker , than I cut it, folded and glue . That's it, I hope I was helpful. May I do a tutorial ? Kisses :)

      Delete

If you don't know what to comment,just say Hi or apples :)