Tuesday 29 July 2014

Hello




I never thought that writing the first post was that hard! This is definitely not my first attempt on writing the " hello world" post! 
Well,the whole thing is, I'm happy that you are here, and I hope you're feeling welcome.
Snail mail is a passion of mine, and the more I get in to it,the more I feel like I want to share it with other people.
In case you have been taking by all electronic mail and social networks fenomen of our days, and you may think no one really uses snail mail anymore,or even if you just too young to have received letter or a postcard on your mail, in any cases, I hope to show you how exciting snail mail can be:)
If you're already acquainted with the snail mail world,then I hope to share with you the joys, and well,the non so good, and some little annoying things about our hobby.
I could already try to write in this post, the amazing feeling that receiving a letter or postcard is,but I decided to let it to future posts,and maybe to some special guests to share their feelings too.
I want to say thanks to my sweet friends that are supporting this idea of mine of creating a blog, you guys rock : D
You can call me Vi. I'm 18, I live in Brazil, I wish I had a cat and I hope to see you around here again soon, and read your comment :)




 Much Love <3
Vi          
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

If you don't know what to comment,just say Hi or apples :)