Tuesday 5 August 2014

Incoming: Letter and postcards






Hallo meine Freunde


Today I received a sweet letter from my great pal from India, Mihir, and I think he did a good job for the first letter he ever sent :)




                               


I did smile!




And the amazing art he sent me looks quite good at my wall now :)

Thanks Mihir!

I also received some nice postcards today.




Austria








Ukraine





Omg, look at these stamps!!! That one with the lady ( that I'm very curious to know who is, if you know please share the knowledge! ) is definitely one of the most pretty I received so far!

Germany






I'm very happy with all the sweet things I received today. When I showed it to my mom she was like: " All this? That's why you where with that big smile when you arrived"  Yes mom, receiving mail always makes me happy :D
And you,what makes you give a big smile, I would love to read your comment :)


                                                                               Viel Liebe <3
                                                                           Vi

1 comment:

  1. Oops, tried commenting but blogger is being incredibly slow for some reason. :( I wanted to say that the banner looks great, thank you so much!! <3

    As for what makes me smile, today it's incoming mail! I've received three letters this week but my dad kept forgetting to bring them home. He said that he'd definitely remember today though, and I am already smiling in excitement just thinking about it! Only two hours to go...I can't wait!! :D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't know what to comment,just say Hi or apples :)