Tuesday 27 January 2015

Incoming from Malaysia

 
Aloha Everyone

Yesterday I received a mail as lovely as its sender Shavin.She sent so much sweet things inside that envelope literally. And I cant wait to send as much care as she sent me :)




Thise stamps *---*




yummy:P


Thank you so much for these beautiful adds to my coin collection Sha S2
From left to right: Malaysian, Indonesian and Thai coins.



If you wanna see more of Shavin's mails don't forget to check out her blog :)


                                                                                                                               Much Love, Vi <2 p="">

2 comments:

  1. aww thank u dear, u have such a beautiful blog <3 -Shavin-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I think your blog is beautiful as well :)

      Delete

If you don't know what to comment,just say Hi or apples :)